Skip to content
- Rinse your Jawzz® Mouth Guard with water before use.
- DO NOT CHEW on your mouth guard.
- Your mouth guard can stain and absorb odors that can cause bacteria to grow on the mouth guard, if your mouth guard is not cared for properly. After each use, rinse your mouth guard with water and return it to its case until the next use. At least once per week, brush your mouth guard with a toothbrush, soap and warm water (no toothpaste or mouthwash).
- Do not use alcohol-based products for soaking or cleaning.
- Only boil your Jawzz® boil and bite mouth guard. NEVER boil your Jawzz® Custom Mouth Guard—it will lose its shape. If cared for properly, you can get years of use out of your mouth guard.
- For the best care possible, order the Jawzz Mouthguard Cleaning Kit.